Follow the below instructions to list an item for auction on our site.
First you will need to register and activate your account.
How do I register as a user?
1. Click the "Register" link.
2. Complete the User Detail Form (Username & Password is case sensitive). Be sure your email address is correct or you will not be able to complete the registration process!
3. Click the "Register" button. You will then be sent an E-mail message with an activation link that you need to click to confirm your email address.
4. Click the link in your E-mail message to confirm and activate your account.
Next you will need to login to our site.
How do I login?
1. Click the "Login" link.
2. Enter the Username and Password with which you registered. Click the "Login" button. You will then be taken to the User Control Panel. It is from here that you will have access to list your Lost or Found ad.
Once you leave the User Control Panel and go to another part of our site site, you do not have to go through the login process again to return to the User Control Panel. Simply click the "Login" link and it will automatically take you back into the User Control Panel.
Finally you can list your item for auction.
How do I list my item?
1. Follow the login instructions above.
2. Once logged in, you can click the Auctions icon in the User Control Panel.
It looks like the below image:
3. Next click the 'List an item' link and complete the Auction Item Details form. To see what your listing will look like, you may wish to preview your item. To do this, click the Preview Listing button. To complete your listing, click the Submit Listing button.
4. Next you must click the Activate Auctions button as shown in the below box:
5. Next you will need to submit payment for any monies owed for the auction listing. Please choose from the options available and submit your payment. Once payment has been submitted, your auction item will be available on our site for bids!
Questions? Please contact us for any questions or concerns you may have.